Wow good job!!! Losing weight is suuuper hard! I have 15 pounds to go from having Claire. Wish me luck! I'd totally run with you but I'd die running 2.5 miles! You are wonder woman!
Way to go! You can do it!!! Your eyes look beautiful in that pic! I am trying to loose the baby weight too right now. :( Not so fun but does feel good to have more energy again
Awesome Marti- right as I get super movtivated to loose weight, I get sick today... ARG. I will just have to find the motivation again. You look beautiful in that picture!
10 comments:
how do you get motivated to run? i want to run, but can NOT find the motivation. i'd be happy even with a mile and a half. :)
Awesome, Marti!!! Congrats! And you look beautiful!!!
Wow good job!!! Losing weight is suuuper hard! I have 15 pounds to go from having Claire. Wish me luck! I'd totally run with you but I'd die running 2.5 miles! You are wonder woman!
You are awesome!! Great job!!
That is awesome Marti!! Keep up the good work!
very impressed! 2.5 miles is awesome!
awesome!
Way to go! You can do it!!! Your eyes look beautiful in that pic! I am trying to loose the baby weight too right now. :( Not so fun but does feel good to have more energy again
Good Job Marti!! Thats awesome!!
Awesome Marti- right as I get super movtivated to loose weight, I get sick today... ARG. I will just have to find the motivation again. You look beautiful in that picture!
Post a Comment