Thursday, December 8, 2011

he makes things so fun



Bruiser is one funny little guy. It seems like everyday he is learning a new word. Like today he heard me say okkie dokkie on the phone and now he's been saying it all day long.
After he kisses me he will say, "that's good lovin.".
If you ask him what he wants for Christmas he will say, "TRACTORS, allmart (wal-mart) tractors. The other day I took him to walmart and I let him out of the cart so he could walk around and look at the toys. When his eye's spotted the tractors they got so big. He ran to the tractors and grabbed them and threw them in the cart.
I love my funny little guy! I can't wait to see what he thinks of Christmas.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Plus he's cute! :)

Woodside's said...

The things they say are so cute! I am sure he is going to LOVE Christmas.