Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i need to relax

its been a hard week.


nothing i can't handle but stress is going to be my killer.


i'm really looking forward to this weekend and hopefully i can talk my hubby into taking a drive up to big lake for a picnic with the boys and maybe we can see some leaves changing color.


i took the boys this summer to big lake and it was absolutely beautiful, it made me fall in love with Arizona.


i just need to get away, relax and enjoy my boys.


i can't wait!


3 comments:

mad white woman said...

I hope you get to go on a drive and RELAX.

I stress way too much too... but I'm trying to avoid dying of a heart attack when I'm 50, so I've tried to relax a little more. That's tough to do!

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Do it! You deserve it. I think all moms do!

Summer said...

I hope you got to get away! And I hope you caught the leaves at the right time--one year, we went up to Green's Peak to see leaves during the first week in October and ended up getting caught in a blizzard. You never know in AZ! Hope all is well!