There's really not much say, just look at that hair.
3 Little things about Coop Dog.
He gets mad at me if I throw paper away. He lets me know that a tree had to die for that paper. It makes him so mad and he prays that it wasn't a apple tree.
He loves the show Chopped on the food channel. He says when he grows up his dream job would be the judge on the show because the food looks so good. The funny thing he's my picky eater.
He is a amazing soccer player. Really, its shocking because last year he had no clue what to do. Today I told him if he scored 2 goals i would let him get a happy meal for lunch. He scored 4. So he told me he thinks he deserves two happy meals but he only got one.
2 comments:
What about his dirtstache? Cause I like that the best.
Ha ha, that makes me laugh that he's negotiating for another happy meal. Smart kid. ;)
I would love more pictures from the big dirty! Makes my heart hurt!
Post a Comment