Brewer is getting so big. He already knows if he says please after anything he wants he will get it. He still loves his belly button, he has to rub it to fall asleep. He has been talking a lot more and its so cute to see his little personality come out. He is a curious little guy. He loves to do whatever his big brother is doing and he really thinks he's Coopers same age. He loves to be outside, riding his bike, the 4 wheeler, and going for walks.
Brewer has been feeling lots better and is starting to run around like his old self. The doc thinks he got two flu bugs at the same time and it just took time to get over them. I love this little guy. He sure makes motherhood so fun. He lights up my day and makes our family so beautiful.
2 comments:
I like "real" pictures so much. That's what a picture is for - capturing how life was at that time so we can remember in 20 years.
PS I was playing softball Friday night and was wondering why I'm afraid to play catcher in slow-pitch. I'm pretty sure it's from that one time (7th or 8th grade?) you were playing catcher and the girl swung late and bashed your elbow. Ugh, I still cringe when I think about it. I guess that's why tough people like you are catchers and wimps like me aren't. :)
you are making my elbow hurt right now just thinking about that game. fun times.
Post a Comment