The boys with their Great Grandpa Despain. They love him so much. Grandpa has a kind heart and will do anything for anyone.Josh took me on our second date to have pizza with his grandparents. At first I was scared to death, who takes a girl on their 2nd date to see the grandparents. Josh has always gone to his grandpa for answers and I guess he wanted to know what he thought of me and I guessed i passed. haha!
I love talking to Grandpa Despain, he worked with my Grandpa Porter logging and my uncle Farrel, uncle Jamie and uncle Gary. I love hearing the stories that he has with my family, it makes me feel closer like a I have a special bond with him because he knows my family. He makes me miss my grandpa but i know my grandpa porter was smiling pretty big when i married Lynn Despains grandson. Thats what my grandma told me.
Lately I've been going over and Cooking with Grandpa. I'm trying to steal all his recipes because he's one great cook. Really he is and when i try to cook his recipes on my own it never turns out like his.
We love Grandpa Despain!
1 comments:
Oh, I am so jealous that you get to cook with Grandpa. I miss them so much and wish we could see them more. Give them a big hug from us please! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment