Brewer and I hanging at my parents house. We went for a 4 wheeler ride and stopped by the pond to see the fish.It was nice to get Brewer out of the house. Poor little guy has been pretty sick. Hopefully we can figure out whats going on with him. Today I had to scoop his poo into 3 small containers for the doctor to test. I hope it works and we can get our wild little boy back.

8 comments:
so sorry. i hope he's okay.
Such a good mother, you are. I hope they find out what's wrong.
I am so sorry that he is sick. I had no idea. I hope you all can figure it out and that he gets better soon!
Sorry, apparently I was signed into our relief society account when I commented under Amber. It's really Kimi
I'm so sorry he's not feeling good. I have had to do the poop collection thing too for my little girl. Not fun. I hope he feels better!
Hey, it was good to see you on Friday! Have a good week.
We miss those fun little trips to Grandmas :) Hope he gets feeling better soon!!! That is noooo fun!
Oh, hey Misti... I mean Marti. Holy cow you look a lot like here in that photo...
Post a Comment