Thursday, May 5, 2011

Best date ever!

Cooper may look a lot like his daddy but I love it when he smiles because he has my dimples.

Please don't let Coop know I called it a date because he told me he doesn't date. That dating is yucky. I just hope he will think that its yucky until he is home from his mission.


The kindergarten teachers put on a Hawaiian date night for the kindergarten kids and their moms.

It was fun.

Cooper danced and sang for me.

He served me cake and a drink.

He gave me a mother day card with a book that he made for me.

It was cute.

He was so happy.

It was the best date ever.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

so cute! what a special date.

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

How cute!!! I'm glad you had a fun date night with Coop!