Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break

Brewer loves having his big brother home. He lights up every morning when he wakes up to Coopa. Coopa is what he calls Cooper. So far we have build a tent in the playroom and Josh and I have taken turns sleeping in it at night. Which I think wasn't such a good idea because now both of our backs hurt. Yesterday i took Cooper to watch Rango. I really didn't like it that much. I was pretty disappointed in some of the language but it was fun going on a date with my little guy. I just hope the rest of the week turns out nice. I kind of felt bad we couldn't go anywhere because Josh has to work but we seem to be finding fun things to do around the house. Tonight Cooper is making us dinner. Doesn't that sound yummy?

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I always let Elodie make a list of things she wants to do during her time off. That way she has something to look forward to and she can't say she didn't have a fun week because she planned it!!

mad white woman said...

Sometimes hanging out and doing special things is better than a big vacation... and probably more relaxing too!

Jaime S. said...

I got way too thirsty watching Rango!