Monday, January 3, 2011

playing in the snow




















I'm usually not a fan of snow but I can't complain on how beautiful it looks when all you see is white powder. Cooper had a blast playing in it with his uncle Stratton and aunt Misti. Brewer didn't know how much he liked it but he loved walking in it if holding his Grandma Caldwell's hand.
We had a wonder New Years Eve celebrating it with my family. My dad made his famous steaks and then we sat around the fireplace and played games. It was relaxing. I was surprised on how good Cooper was at the games. He sure is growing up, both my boys are and its making me sad to see the baby boy in them disappear but it sure is fun watching them grow and find their own identity. I'm looking forward to 2011. My goal for this year is to relax, enjoy, laugh out loud and make tons of happy memories with my boys.

Happy New Year!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

A fresh blanket of snow is so LOVELY! It's been a while since I've seen snow, well, real snow on the ground. It did snow here, but in order to get proof, I had to take a picture of a snowflake on my shirt. ;)