Yep, its official I'm now called a soccer mom and not only am I a soccer mom but a soccer coach.
It was fun watching Cooper play this year. It was his first year so at first he really didn't know what he was doing but by the end of the session he finally figured it out. Every game he would improve a little more and he scored his first goal. He was so proud of himself and of course we were of him.
Coop is in the middle he almost scored a goal. So close.
Coops bum! He was such a cute soccer player.
I don't think I will coach again but it was fun coaching with my Aunt Angie. We had some fun times laughing at the sidelines.
We only lost 1 game out of 6. Not bad for coaches that had no clue how to play.
Way to go Blue Eagles!
We only lost 1 game out of 6. Not bad for coaches that had no clue how to play.
Way to go Blue Eagles!
2 comments:
You are brave. I don't think I could coach anything. Ever. I wouldn't be nice enough to the kids. :)
Looks like Cooper had fun. :) And yes, you are brave!
Post a Comment