Tuesday, October 26, 2010

here comes trouble

lets just say getting a phone call for the Principal saying he has Cooper in his office. That there's a missing hamster running around the kindergarten classes. Its a really funny story. One I'm going to have to write down in his book but please don't let Coop know I'm laughing. He's in big trouble and I know that he is feeling really sorry about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we're not the only ones having a chuckle about their adventure. :) Britt still feels bad too... He kept worrying that the police were going to come get him.
It's just a good thing these boys are so cute! :) Justin's mom said that everyone at the school was laughing about it too.
Oh, and Cooper looks so cute/scary in that picture. :)

mad white woman said...

Ha ha. It's so difficult being a parent when you have to keep a straight face even you're laughing on the inside. Sometimes, my immaturity gets the best of me and I bust up laughing at totally inappropriate times.