Brewer you're one today and your Daddy is so proud of you and the little man that you have become. The excitement that you approach life with is an example of how precious you are. Twenty months ago your Mom and I thought that we had almost no chance that you were going to be with us here on earth. We prayed hard and by the grace and will of Heavenly Father you were given your life and you arrived on September 12. We wanted you to join our family so much and finally you arrived and I was so happy. I fell in love with you before you were born but instantly fell in love again when I saw your little fingers and toes. I hugged and kissed you feeling that I was holding a true miracle in my arms. You're our second miracle and today we show our love for you by celebrating your Birthday.
Happy Birthday Brewer, I love you.
Daddy

2 comments:
So fun! He is getting so big! Our little ones are definately miracles and I am so happy that you were blessed with Brewer. He is so precious.
We love you Brewer! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment