Friday, August 13, 2010

11 months

Photobucket

I can't believe I've held you in my arms for 11 months. You have been a dreamy baby. You bring so much joy into our home. Last night as I rocked you to sleep. I thought about this time last year. It was a scary time for my health and yours. I have never prayed harder in my life as I did then. I've always thought I had faith but I don't ever think I really understood what faith was until you came to me. I hope you will always know how much I love you. How hard me and your daddy prayed for you. How much we wanted you. How much your big brother loves you. You are everything we dreamed of and more. We are so lucky to have you. I love you baby boy.

Mommy



2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I read your blog it did take me back to that scarey time and I hope brewer will always know and feel the love and prayers that were offered in his behalf I love him so much and yes he is everything I prayed and dreamed of I agree.

Summer said...

I love this picture. It's so beautiful.