Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My handsome school boy


Photobucket

Woke up at 7am

had french toast for breakfast

and out the door before 8am

Coop was excited and nervous and I was a big bawl baby all morning.

3 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

How cute & how sad at the same time! Your little baby is growing up! Oh & about us visiting Snowflake...we did stop by your parents' house but nobody was there so we checked out the animals (love Gus, by the way) and Karen gave us a tour of your house and canyon! We stopped by Joyce's and Sherri's also. Sorry we missed you- I'd have loved to see you! Catch you again soon, though : )

Larson Family said...

What a fun and crazy time!

Jason and Kristy said...

I can only imagine how tuff this was on you. I am gonna lose it when Jackson goes to school, luckily I've got a few years to prepare myself! Coop looks so cute on his 1st day of school.