Today the mailman put in our mailbox the letter that told us who Coopers kindergarten teacher was going to be. I know Josh and I were more excited about this then Cooper. As I opened it and read out loud his teacher, who by the way is Mrs. Romney. I started crying. Boy oh boy was it emotional for me. It hit me hard. My baby is going to be alone without me for 4 hours, five days out of the week. What if he can't open the box of crayons or gets a paper cut and I'm not there to make sure he's okay. I don't know if I can let him go. I think I better take my box of tissue with me on Wednesday.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's so bitter-sweet! I cried when I took Clara to primary for the first time, but that's just b/c she was growing up. Not sure what I'll do when she's growing up AND she's away from me for so long every day. Good luck!
You are going to be fine!! Once you see how much he loves it you won't be able to be anything but excited for him!
Elodie is thrilled about 1st grade and I'm so excited about all the fun things they will learn!
I'm not sure about Cooper's school but Elodie's kindergarten teacher had a teacher's aid in the classroom all the time- she helped a lot with those little adjustments! Plus, sign up to help out in the classroom as much as possible, that makes the adjustment so much easier for both of you!
I can not imagine what that would be like but I think when my time comes the kleenex box will be coming with me also:)
OH my gosh! hes gonna be in kindergarten! thats so crazy! i think i would cry too. wow your boys are growing so fast!
Post a Comment