Look Yummy! We are doing great. One year down and waiting for the next to start. Mike has 6 weeks off this summer and it is his last summer so we are trying to enjoy it. How are you guys? I know it has been forever. Hopefully we will see you when Grandma and Grandpa get home!
4 comments:
Look Yummy! We are doing great. One year down and waiting for the next to start. Mike has 6 weeks off this summer and it is his last summer so we are trying to enjoy it. How are you guys? I know it has been forever. Hopefully we will see you when Grandma and Grandpa get home!
I love you too the best thing my son did or will ever do is when he married you. Love Deanna
What a perfect cakestand.
the cupcakes look scrumtiouse!! YUM hey did you decide if you are going to come to the 10 year reunion? I think I might be going:)
Post a Comment