He can't even walk yet, but he's doing stuff like this.
I'm a little scared about this one because he's so fearless. He keeps me on my toes that's for sure and I love it:)
Bruiser you are now 10 months. You're so handsome. You look more like a toddler then a baby because of how tall you are but you're still my little baby. You love to cuddle. I could sit and rock you in my arms for hours and you would just lay there staring into my eyes. Lately when music is on you are dancing. You love to shake your little body. Its the cutest thing but how could it not be cute. You are getting your big brother in lots of trouble. Cooper hasn't really had to share toys and so this is so new to him. Your big brother is having a hard time with this and you are not giving him any slack because you love to follow him around and do what he's doing. You think he's pretty awesome and really he is the best big brother to you. You love love the four wheeler. We can hardly keep you off it. You love to hold on to the choke and jump up and down while riding it. You love cars, trucks and you make there sounds as you play with them. You love to say Dada and love to wave at Dada. You are such a joy to be around. I love to hear your laugh, and your happy scream in our house. I love when we put our heads together and rub our noses, you think its so funny. You make me so happy.
I love you baby boy.
Love,
Mom
2 comments:
I just saw your picture of Spitz Dill Pickle seeds. Mmmmm. The best ever. Our Wal Mart just started selling the big bags of them and I was really excited about that.
What a Crazy Kid!
It was fun making bows. I will have to show you my finished headbands. They are pretty cute! Thanks for calling me.
Post a Comment