Sunday, June 13, 2010

Private

The private thing is on hold for a while. We have to many grandparents and friends that look at our blog that wouldn't be able to understand it. I'm going to save every one's email but erase them on my blog if that's okay?

We have really enjoyed this blog. I'm not a scrapbooker or journal writer, so the blog has been great for helping me in these areas. Plus blogs are just fun. Thank you for the sweet comments. It always makes my day better to get a comment. So that's it for now.

Lots of love,
Marti

2 comments:

Curtis Family said...

I know what you mean...I have really considered taking off the private setting on my blog. Too many family members are computer illiterate and still can't figure out how to view my blog! :o)

Stacie S-H said...

Are you related to Jesse DeWitt? He goes to the Gable ysa ward in Mesa and just got engaged recently. I noticed you both had the same last name and wondered..but maybe DeWitt is your married last name..