Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going Private

We've been thinking about this for a long time but i've been to lazy to do it. So if you want to keep on reading about the DeWitts just leave us your email and we will send you a invite.

Love ya all,
Marti

21 comments:

Lacey said...

Lyarn1@gmail.com

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

chellmassey@hotmail.com

Cara said...

carebear_cara@hotmail.com PLEASE add me! I love catchin up on all the fun stuff you are doing and your adorable little guys too. :)

mad white woman said...

princessajm at hotmail dot com

Joanna Brimhall said...

j_nanabanana at hotmail dot com

I love reading your posts :-)

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

cvb_71@hotmail.com Your guys are so cute!!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

kodinixon@gmail.com....thanks!!

Barb said...

barbjo93@frontiernet.net

The Giffords said...

kmzgifford at gmail dot com

Amy said...

Keep me in the loop please!
amy0931 @ hotmail . com

Robinson Family said...

jttrobins@hotmail.com
Love keeping in touch with your cute family!

Curtis Family said...

Don't forget me! curtis.emilia@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Please don't forget me! :)

lindsay_hudson@msn.com

court said...

court_d04(at)hotmail(dot)com

jes said...

of course i do! jlin_3@hotmail.com
thx!

The Crisps said...

jimandjessicacrisp@gmail.com

Mandi said...

I would love an invite! youngermandi@yahoo.com

Becky said...

Don't forget us!! bekluvsrick@gmail.com

Larson Family said...

Hey, Marti,
I wanna keep reading your blog!
kluckypt21@hotmail.com
~Kayla (Flake) Larson

Caldwells said...

dominiportercaldwell@gmail.com

Looks like the weekend in Mesa was fun. Cute pics!

Sarah Pace said...

if you ever decide to go private heres my e-mail
sarahpace12@yahoo.com