Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bruiser

My baby is 9 months. Its crazy. He is so fun. I chase him all over the place. He's a fast one. Its cute when ever he's on carpet he will crawl on his knees but when the ground is hard or outside he does a stink bug. He eats everything. I can't eat anything without him trying to eat my head off. He's getting a top tooth and its been awful, he had a really bad ear infection and ran a 103 fever for 4 days. It only took 3 antibiotics later to make him better. He loves to swim but he always falls asleep in the pool. He finally says Dada. Josh has worked hard with him but he still says Momma all the time:) He thinks he's as big as Cooper and follows his big brother everywhere. Coop is having a hard time with him getting into his toys but really Coop is the sweetest big brother ever. He loves our morning walks. Him and Coop wave hi to everyone. He can wave hi and bye. It so cute but I think the cutest thing is he loves to give kisses and its a open mouth kiss with tons of slobber and sometimes a tongue sticking out. I love it. I love my baby. I love rocking him to sleep at night and then seeing his happy face in the crib in the morning. Kids are amazing. My boys are my life and I'm grateful for them. Happy 9 months baby boy.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

I can't believe he is nive months old! They grow way to fast! I wish somehow as mothers we could freeze time and enjoy them longer. He is so adorable and I just love the mom tat.

Talia said...

You have such cute boys! I want to be invited to your blog!!
taliaclare@gmail.com