Do you all see what i see?
In one month with lots of slobber and I mean lots of slobber came two teeth.
Today I gave Brewer a piece of Coopers Easter candy to play with while I was cleaning up the kitchen. It was still in its wrapper and when I looked back at him i saw chocolate running down his chin. I didn't even think that he would bit into it and the funny part was he wasn't going to let me have it. He put up one good fight.
And what do you think, does this look like Brewer?
Sorry the picture is blurry.
Really its crazy. He has my eyes, my nose, my lips, my chubby cheeks but the only thing different is the forehead. He for sure my kid.

2 comments:
I knew it! He totally looks like you and your family. How sweet.
I think he looks like you a little bit. That is always fun when they looke like mom....they should don't you think since we are the ones who do all the work:) Brewer is so adorable!
Post a Comment