Yesterday after Cooper beat me in a game of gold fish and told me that I was lame for losing. He started talking about when it was just the 3 of us and no Bruiser. I asked him where was Bruiser and he said, "he was still stuck in sea weed." Then he told me that I should go eat lots of sea weed because he wants lots of brothers and sisters. He loves being a big brother.
I have no clue how he came up with sea weed making babies but that's what he thinks. Should I try to tell him the truth? Not all the truth, only the truth that a 5 year old should know. What do you think? Or should I let him go around saying his mom ate sea weed so he could be a big brother?
4 comments:
I think Clara would have a hay day with Cooper. His imagination and stories remind me of her. Ha ha. Tell him the truth, the WHOLE truth. Ha!
I like the sea weed theory. i asked jarrin the other day how he thought addie was going to get out and he said she will just push really hard on your belly until it breaks open and there is blood and guts everywhere. Lol Boys and thier wild imaginations!!
stick with the sea weed its hilarious!!!
Ha. Where does he get these ideas? He has quite the imagination.
p.s. I love the booties you made Malli. Thank you again! They are so cute and never don't fall off like her other shoes! Oh, I forgot to send brewer's keys with Mist. I will bring them next time we come to SF.
Post a Comment