Today i just sat and watched these two play with each other. I had the biggest smile on my face. It was pure happiness. It made me think of those days at the park when Coop would come ask me, where was his brother because all of the other kids had brothers and i would tell him to go ask one of the kids if they could pretend to be his brother. Or when he would pray at night and ask for a brother to play with. Those were hard days for me. I was sad. I couldn't give my little boy what he wanted and I was sad that I couldn't give myself what my heart wanted. But today Coopers pray was answer and my heart is happy. I've also been worried that with Cooper and Brewer being so far apart in age that they wouldn't have much in common or even want to play with each other but i think its going to be okay. They love each other and that's all they really need is LOVE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy those "sad" days are over for you dear Marti. Although reading this made me remember how sad they were. But I am so happy you got what your heart wanted. And I agree, all you need is love. You make such cute boys! Sorry I never came by in Snowflake. I needed some time to decompress and relax. I didn't go anywhere!
I think they have the cutest relationship! It seems like coop would do anything for his little brother and thats awesome!
Post a Comment