Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girly Weekend

Photobucket
I got out of town!
For real!
Its been almost a year since I've gone anywhere.
Being pregnant and on bed rest all last year and then having a newborn I haven't done much.
My Mother in Law and Sister in Law took me to Mesa for a girls weekend.
I took my little Bruiser to show him off to family and Lawryn took little Brooky.
It was fun.
We got our hair done thanks to Kristy she made us pretty, made flowers, ate out, had a baby shower, played with family and went shopping.
I had a blast!
It was just what I needed.
But I missed my Coop Dog and Honey!
Do you like my flower I made?

7 comments:

The Giffords said...

I was so sad to hear that I missed you guys this weekend. I wish I could have been there to see everyone and all the cute babies. Maybe for Randall's farewell in March. I love the flower and I am so glad you had fun!

Summer said...

That's a fancy one--I love it! I'm glad you had a fun weekend with girls. :)

Lacey said...

It was so fun seeing you and getting to meet little Brewer in person! Glad you had fun and made it home safely!

Curtis Family said...

Yay for you! I'm glad you had fun and your flower is really cute!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you hadn't been out of town in a year!! I think I'd go CRAZY!! Glad you were able to get out! Love the flower!

mad white woman said...

Good for you! Glad you had fun a great time and were able to get out.

Unknown said...

Thank you for going with me last weekend I loved it we must do that again soon!