
This is what happens to Bruiser when i leave him with Coop Dog for two seconds.
I walk into the room. Coop turned to me and said" Bruiser's all ready to go outside."
It was cute. Both of my boys are cute and Bruiser's snow boots are just so cute.
Hope you have a cute day!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Just cute!
Posted by DeWitts at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SOOOOO cute!!
Yes, everything about that is cute. I wonder if his legs would get cold?? :)
He looks a lot like Coop in this picture! I must say, you have the cutest boys ever!!
oh my goodness so cute! what a handsome little man!
That is one adorable baby boy!
Adorable! I love the boots. I love that Coop dressed up Brewer. So Fun!
he looks alot like coop in that picture, and looks so grown up!
Winter gear never looked so good you need to send those pix to old navy!!
Post a Comment