this guy.
my boys had a blast with uncle Gunner and I love the chance i get to hang out with my little brother. He's a pretty special guy and i love him to death.
The reason why Gunner stayed with us?
These two
were celebrating their 35Th wedding anniversary! I'm so grateful for my parents and love how much they love each other. My dad is still googly eyed all over my mom and my mom can't live without my dad. They are pretty cute together if you ask me. It was a fun weekend!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
We spent our weekend with
Posted by DeWitts at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy aniversary to your mom and dad!! wow 35 years!!
Oh man what awesome parents we have. We have been so blessed with the best parents always taking care of us kids.
How fun to get a visit from your brother!
There are a couple of herbs that help milk production in nursing mothers. The one I use is called Fenugreek. I had the hardest time in the beginning nursing Jaran and I am so pleased that I have gotten almost 14 months of nursing in and hopefully more. It really does work and we have some in the store in capsules. I take two every morning. You should give them a try if you are interested and need something natural to help stimulate milk production. I thought I would come over and answer your question... I need all the practice I can get:)
Post a Comment