Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa found us and there was a lot of us!

Photobucket
We had a wonderful Christmas.
This year we celebrated Christmas with my family. I think its been 7 years since we have all been together for Christmas and it made my partents pretty happy to have all their kids at home.
Photobucket
Cooper was so much fun. He went crazy. By the afternoon he could hardly talk because his voice was so horse from screaming with excitement. Santa sure spoiled him this year but i know it was only because he deserved every bit of it. He sure made Christmas fun for Josh and i!








Photobucket
Brewer was the best present this year. Holding him while I watched his big brother open his presents was just what this mommy wanted. On Christmas day Brewer rolled from his stomach to is back. He hasn't done it again but it was pretty awesome.
Photobucket
Brewer, Mallory and Kase were the center of attention. Everywhere you looked there was a baby. Now everyone had to go home and life is back to normal. Josh went back to work and I'm trying to get the house put back together. I always have a hard time saying goodbye to Christmas but i know it will be back soon.
Photobucket
And isn't this picture just so cute?
Hope you have a great New Years!

Lots of love,
Marti

2 comments:

Caldwells said...

Cute pics marti. It was so fun. I love the family pic of you guys below. So cute.

Barb said...

How fun for you guys to all be together - and with all the babies!! Happy New Year!