Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Help!

Needing some decorating help?

Brewer's bedroom is going to be all white.

White crib.

White bedding.

White dresser.

White book shelf.

White rocking chair.

Even though I love the whole white thing it needs a little color to spice it up but what color should i use?

I was thinking a bright green but then Josh said to do a dark blue. I could do both but they both sound to dark and i want his room to feel light and happy. I need help? Any ideas?

7 comments:

Becca said...

How about a celery green and a light blue. that would keep it light and airy. I love those two colors with white. Good luck. You know where I am if you need more help. :)

Jennifer said...

I would do blue. Any kind of blue would look good. Maybe with a little bit of gray.

Sandi said...

Navy!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

how about a shoft red???? red and white are sooooooo cool

mad white woman said...

YELLOW!! Yellow is such a happy color.

Please know when I do my rants on the post office, it's about how it is run and our post people here, and isn't aimed at your mail man. :) Some mail people are awesome. But, among other things, our mail lady delivers stuff to the wrong address multiple times a week. And it's important things too, like my bills.

Ceri said...

I vote light celery green with a chocolate brown and then the white. Find a cute strip pattern that has all three, it's an easy color combination these days to find and it's way cute! Now that I think about it that's what's in my master bedroom. Look at my blog and the curtains are exactly that! Good Luck and post pictures when you are done!

Bekah: said...

call me, I started compiling ideas for you. I have some great ones!