Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Brewer

Cooper loves being a big brother.
Photobucket
Its getting closer for baby Brewer to say hello. In two weeks I have another ultra sound to find out if i still have placenta prieva. Sometimes placenta prieva will move with the baby getting bigger. I'm hoping for that but if it doesn't we know we are in good hands with our doctor. I just want the best for Brewer. I want him to stay inside me as long as he needs. We're getting pretty excited around our house!

7 comments:

The Giffords said...

I can't wait to see him. We are so excited for you guys.

Jennifer said...

Oh Marti! I hope everything goes well and he stays in long enough to be a healthy little baby.

Summer said...

So sweet. Cooper's going to be a wonderful big brother.

mad white woman said...

What a sweet picture. Hope you get good news at your appointment.

The Crisps said...

what a cute picture!

Sarah Pace said...

Coop is going to be such a good big brother!!

Caldwells said...

Yeah! All of these new babies are so much fun! We can't wait for little Brewer to arrive but know it is best for him to stay in a little longer. :) Hope you are feeling good Marti and that the placenta prieva has gone away.