Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting ready

This is what I've been doing today.

I pulled out some of Cooper's baby clothes that he (Cooper) is so excited to give to his baby brother Brewer. Yes, i had some happy tears of memories today of my baby Cooper in all of these clothes. I can't believe its already been 4 & 1/2 years later. It seems just like yesterday we brought Cooper home from the hospital. Time does go by way to fast and now my baby is going to be a big brother to his baby brother. So much happiness is spreading through our house. Brewer shouldn't arrive for about 18 more weeks but the doctor said with my condition that we are hoping that Brewer will make it for 14 more weeks. We are praying and hoping for the best and that our baby will be strong and that my body will be stronger to let baby Brewer stay in there as long as he needs to be a big healthy baby boy. I am just so excited to be a mother to a baby again. I have been so blessed to be a mother to so many precious babies. I know someday i will get to hold all my babies and kiss their chubby cheeks and rock them to sleep. I'm just praying daily that i will be able to do this with Brewer here in my home.

My baby boy,
I love you!
I can't wait for the day that our eyes meet,
our hands touch, and our lips kiss.
Love,
Your Momma

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww, isn't it exciting getting out all the old stuff?! I hope things continue to go well for you and your baby.

Summer said...

Oh Marti, that's so sweet. Brewer is SO lucky to have come into your family. Please call me if I can ever do anything to help you out. I would love to bring you a meal or run your errands or take Cooper off your hands for a while. 242-9844.

Cara said...

Hey that is what I have been doing lately too. it brings back so many memories getting all the baby stuff out again for the 2nd one. I hope everything keeps going great with the pregnancy!

The Crisps said...

Isn't that so fun! I LOVE baby clothes!! And it's fun to go back through them and say "oh yeah, I remember that outfit!"

mad white woman said...

I'm such a sucker for baby clothes. I think if I were to look at Clara's more, I'd probably have four kids by now. Okay, maybe not, but I still love little people clothes.

Bekah: said...

are you nesting my dear? I always nested early too! At the end you'll have enough to deal with just making sure you can stay prego. Keep being strong, I cannot wait for Brewer to make his safe and sound arrival!

jes said...

so fun! that new little guy is sure to be spoiled:)
my fav. thrift store is the doghouse thrift. it's a little past joy's furniture and the family fun park. ever been to that one?

Jaime S. said...

i am so happy for you guys. remember that huggies new born diapers do not hold pee. go for pampers or costco brand. : )

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Marti you are so sweet! I can't believe how close our little ones are going to be. I can't imagine how scary this is for you right now but one day at a time right? I think that you will get to hold all of those little baby's in your arms someday. And Brewer is coming here to your arms. THere are amazing things that doctors can do these days. I can't believe I am already 21 weeks already! It is flying by and before we know it we will have our cute little boys here. We should get together so they can see each other! Hang in there!

Jason and Kristy said...

This was so sweet. I literally have tears in my eyes. You are such an amazing mom. We hope everything goes well with Brewer. We love you guys.