Sunday, April 12, 2009

It was a

happy happy Easter!

Coop,"how did the bunny get all these eggs in my house?"
Me,"i don't know maybe he came down the chimney."
Coop,"just like Santa!"
Me, "yep! did you know the bunny came in your room last night and kissed your cheek?"
Coop, "what? That's Sick!"
Coop, "how did the bunny know i wanted a farting machine (whoopee cushion)?"
Me, "i guess he can read your mind."
Coop, "just like the vampires?"
That's it no more vampire movies for Cooper he understood way to much.

and Coop gave Easter

We had a excellent Easter! I felt bad this year i had no energy to do anything fun for Coop dog. We will probably will be dying Easter eggs later this week.

Happy Easter!
Lot of love,
DeWitt family

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you had a good Easter! Don't feel bad about not doing much. You need to rest and take care of yourself. I'm sure Cooper understands :o)

Sarah Pace said...

we didn't get to dieing eggs eaither! I made my rice krispie bird nests and thats about it! looks like coop had fun!

Jennifer said...

Hey! We actually got back yesterday. I saw his grandparents! I saw his grandpa at the blacksmith shop and I thought he looked familiar so I looked at his tag and new right away who he was. I got to talk to him for a little bit and then his grandma gave us the tour of Brigham Young's house. Very nice people!

Heidi said...

WILL THE EASTER BUNNY SURE LIKE HIM.LOOK LIKE HE HA A NICE ONE.AND I HOPE YOU DI TOO.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

ha your right cooper loved twilight a little to much! but he is so cute. Happy easter

mad white woman said...

Happy Easter! It looks like he's as happy as can be.

Kacie said...

Hey I am going to put the order in tomorrow morning. (friday) Some people needed a little more time. So let me know if you want anything. If not thats totally fine just call me and I will come get the catalog.