Monday, January 19, 2009

life at the dewitt's

josh and I are both signed up for school.
i started exercising with my dad. going on crazy walks through the canyon. one day i'll remember to take my camera there are so many pretty views.
coop started reading Dr. Seuss books. which he loves.
and coop finally went to his CTR class in primary. it took 3 Sundays to get him to go, he just loves his sun beam teacher so much it was hard for him to say good bye.
josh is in love with his mail jeep. he's gone nuts working on it with his dad.
and for me, just enjoying my time with my two crazy boys. oh how i just love them.



i'm also in love with this quote for Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin who's words i will miss very much.
"Let us walk in the right direction, taking one step after another...We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can."

7 comments:

Lacey said...

I love that quote too. Thanks for the reminder about what's important!

Jennifer said...

Wow, good luck with school. That's so awesome that you are taking classes.
Good job going walking too. I need to start that soon :o)

Krista said...

Thats so awesome Marti that your starting school, good luck, and what sweet words from Elder Wirthin, he always puts things in perspective for me. I loved the boxing pictures from earlier, what a FUN boy! You guys are such good parents :)

Bekah: said...

marti jo. how cute to picture you and your daddio working out!

Sarah Pace said...

I love that quote!!
Good luck with school, I am actually taking a couple classes myself. a photograpthy class and a photoshop class so it will be fun and probably easier for me than what you have to do. Good luck!!

Oh So I am assuming that you guys are not moving here anymore?????

mad white woman said...

I've never heard that quote before, but I love it. So simple, yet so profound.

jackie said...

hey marti, when are we gonna hang out and play games or something??? you have some cute picture on here :)