Monday, November 17, 2008

Love the fall air

Coop and I enjoyed the lovely fall air having a leaf fight or leave fight however you would say that. What started out to be cleaning up leafs outside our yard turned into a fight. We had so much fun. I loved hearing Coop's laugh and best of all seeing that big smile on his face. Maybe tomorrow will actually clean up leafs or maybe another fight. Can't wait!

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

I'm in UT right now and have been thinking "oh, maybe AZ hasn't been as cold as I thought..." :)

But I love it!

Ceri said...

You are such a fun mom! I totally love that you take time to play in the leaves and take time to do fun holiday activities! You ROCK!

Summer said...

You're such a great mom. Really, you inspire me. I loved the posts about Cooper in his snow boots--Holden has been similarly excited about his 'new' hand-me-down boots from Connor lately. He calls them his "pirate boots." It's funny how much joy a new pair of shoes and the promise of snow can bring.

I think I'm making your pumpkin cake for Thanksgiving instead of pie! Connor never likes the pie, so I figured I'd try something new.

Krista said...

Cute post Marti! I am with everyone eles on this, you are such a good momma! Coop is so lucky! I can't wait to come up to the REAL cold, down here I bundle up and then by noon I am Sweating in my long sleve shirt... I want the cold weather to really come :) Have fun in the leaves!