I've gone to watch the snowflakes high school volleyball games twice this year. When you walk into the gym you have to pay. So the first time i paid and the lady said, "are you a student?" I was a little surprised and then felt pretty good thinking that this lady thought i was a high school student and i then replied, "No, but you are so kind for thinking that." I then walked into the game and sat down. I told my mom and my aunt Sherri what the lady said i was kind of gloating and feeling pretty good about myself. Well game two. I walked into the gym and gave my money to the lady she was about to stamp my hand and then asked again, "are you a student?" I was thinking again how sweet i must look really young to her, but then she said, "dear you only gave me 4 dollars its 5 for adults." I'm such a dummy! So i paid her the extra dollar my mom was standing right by me and started laughing. I knew i wasn't going to let this go with my mom knowing about it. Next time I'm making sure i have a 5 dollar bill. So if you want someone to tell you your young go to a high school sporting event and give them the wrong amount of money so they can ask if you're a student. What was i thinking?
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha that is funny they should of known you went to snowflake school with that math haha jk but pretty funny and cooper and reagan and krew are getting so big i love those kids so much and can't beleive how big they are and so cute.
I'll keep that one in mind. ;)
Good to know!
haha! That's hilarious! Don't worry, I probably would have done the same thing.
Post a Comment