This time next week I will be doing this
But not alone. I will have a whole week with my hubby! Just the two of us. On a boat far far away from our real life. Us alone, really i can't remember. We haven't left Coop since he was born. At least one of us have been with him. So for us to both go away for a week is really crazy. I Can't wait. In the mean time i need to get prepared. Lots of shopping to do. Lots of packing. Anyone have any advice on a good book to take?
Monday, October 27, 2008
Posted by DeWitts at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Jealous!!! I want to go on a cruize with Bobby someday. As for advice I have never been so I cant give you any sorry. Where are you guys going? looks and sounds like fun. The two of you alone... I cant remember those days either.
How fun! Yeah, we've never left Clara. I have been away for a night from her, and that's it. But Jason had her.
Anyway, books: Shannon Hale's are great (The Goose Girl and Enna Burning are the two I've read), These Is My Words (if you haven't read it), The Secret Life of Bees is pretty good and that's all I've read lately.
YOu don't need books, who needs to read haha jk but there are lots of things to do on and off the boat. Oh man you are going to have so much fun!!1
I'm just reading a series, it is a simple read. But kinda fun. I've also heard the subsequent books are better. The Uglies.
Have so so so much fun! I am so happy you are taking time for yourself and your marriage and to rejuvenate. I hope it is amazing!
That's so awesome! I hope you guys have a fun time. I know it will be hard but try not to think about Cooper too much while your gone. I tend to think about my kids and how much they would have loved doing what we were doing and then it ruins it for me :o)
Where are you guys going? We are jealous, we want to go on a cruise to anywhere, but especially Alaska. I am so glad that you get to have some time with just the two of you. I have heard that the Twilight series is really good. Have Fun!
Cruises are the best. You will have a blast!! Like misti said, no need for books.. there is sooo much to do!!!
That's AWESOME! We want to take a cruise with some friends next year-can't wait to see all your pictures! your going to have SO MUCH fun! ENJOY!
I'm sure you won't be doing much reading and I know you've read the Twilight series already-it's definitely good enough to read again and again though! The Serpent Garden and The Thirteenth Tale are books I'm reading right now. Good so far.
How fun for you two! Have so much fun and know that we are all soo jealous! I don't know if you've read The Host yet but I just finished it this week and I really like it. Have FUN!!!
Post a Comment