Driving down a old dirt road, with my two favorite boys, watching my husband teach my son his first driving lesson. I love my life and I love my boys!
Friday, October 10, 2008
driving down a old dirt road
Posted by DeWitts at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh man i am suprise cooper is watching the road one time when he was with me and stratton he would not even watch the road it was pretty funny. He was like woah whats that! Look at that funny kid
Oh things like this make me miss living in Snowflake. My mom always said that she wished I could be raised as a child in Snowflake because I loved being outside building forts, exploring, etc. Now I wish the same for Bryn.
Love the shiny blue pumpkin. Cooper might have started a trend! Funny thing, Bryn went to the patch on a field trip and INSISTED on a green pumpkin. No one could convince her otherwise. So we have a green one on our porch. These two are so much alike!
It's good to see that the tradition is being continued. Grandpa had all of us driving on the ranch really early too.
You make me want to paint a pumpkin!
Ah yes, learning to drive at such illegal ages was so much fun. :)
I think to love your life is the biggest accomplishment one can make. Good for you!
I loved when my dad would let me do that!
Now he says wait till your 16! Darn!
Cooper you are so lucky
Hanna
haha :) Your such a good Mom Marti! I loved the Blue Pumpkin! Cooper is such a cute boy! Jeff was letting Kloey drive in SF when we were there, it was so funny! SHe was all over the road, for some reason she thought you had to keep turning the wheel back and forth :) Good ole SF I MISS it! (even the wind)
Post a Comment