Thursday, October 23, 2008

A day in daddys shoes

Look closely at Coops feet. Yes, he's wearing his dad's shoes outside. Coop asked if he could go outside and play with Chewy and i said yes, not really paying attention to Coop but said you have to put your shoes on first.

Coop was outside for a little bit and i decided i should go check on him and Chewy. Just one look at Coop and i was dying with laughter he was trying to ride his bike wearing his dad's shoes which by the way are a size 13, Coop couldn't figure out why he couldn't petal his bike. It was to funny! I had to take a pic of him in his daddy's shoes.

Love this kid he always puts a smile on my face!

5 comments:

Bekah: said...

Marti that is so adorably cute and funny! I would have laughed so hard!

Kacie said...

I love you Marti! I can always count on you to make my day! Cooper is adorable!

mad white woman said...

That's great. Clara wears my shoes, but can't take more than a step or two without falling. And they certainly aren't size 13!!

Misti and Stratton said...

Ok so your husband has big feet haha that is pretty funny cooper is a stud

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Cooper is always making me happy