Chewy! Cooper got a puppy! I call him hairy monster! Josh has always been a dog lover and I've never been. I've always felt bad because Josh is so happy around animals. Cooper has pretty much been like me. Poor boy! So when Josh's aunt Barbara gave us a good deal on her Shihtzu puppies and josh came home with the news plus his big smile on his face it was really hard to say no. So i said if Cooper like them then we will get one. We went over to her house last night Cooper was excited but that's usually how he is before he sees the animals then when the animals are around he scared to death and won't get down. But Cooper loved them and he loves his puppy and he was going to take Chewy home no matter what. Cooper won't even let Chewy down he just carries Chewy around all day and if anyone comes to see his puppy Cooper will say, "it my puppy not yours." I'm doing pretty good too. Its so small so that makes it easy to be around and I've even had the courage to hold Chewy. The smiles on both my boys faces are worth having Chewy around. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Say hello to
Posted by DeWitts at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
matri! that puppy is so cute! i bet coop-dog is so excited.
That is a really cute puppy! My kids would be SOOOO jealous! They LOVE puppies. Anthon and I aren't animal people so we will probably never get them one. Is that mean?
Well, I'm glad Josh finally got his dog and that Cooper likes him and that you are doing so well with him around. I hope you enjoy him
I'm not an animal lover either! He's pretty cute though! "i'm not a spider"!! where does he come up with this stuff!!!!=)
I don't like animals. Jason doesn't like animals. And Clara LOVES dogs. I am not sure how long she's going to be content with her plastic puppy. :)
awww! i want one!
how cute! Every little boy needs a puppy! Give yourself time, chewy will be your best friend.. haha :) He is such a cute little dog! Cooper says the funniest things! Just don't let him try to milk your puppy. :) haahaha.
What a cute dog! My opinion is that every kid needs a dog! They're a lot of work but a lot of fun! Good Luck!
Sweet pup i never thought the day would come, but it looks like lots of fun you guys need to take family pic again haha jk We love and miss you guys and tell cooper to come play in the snow.
I am so proud of you Marti! I'm sure that your boys are so glad you are willing to give a dog a try.
marti has a dog?????? did i read this post right? you must REALLY love those boys! i am {shocked}
I never thought it could ever happen!
He is adorable. What a cute puppy. Come visit us in Oregon and bring us one!
Love ya!
Taking one for the team! Your so great! The nice thing about those dogs is they won't get too big....and they sure are cute puppies! Too bad they have to get big!
Have fun with your new addition!
Marti thats so funny cause I grw up with a shitzu named chewy too!!! His real name was Chewbaca but we called him chewy!! How fun I want a shitzu so bad but we aren't allowed to have him in these condo's!
cute! i can't show this to kaiden he will cry of jealousy :)
I am jealous. He looks a lot like Kriby! Those dogs are so cute and fun. You will fall in love in no time (just like porter did)! Hope to see the little guy soon. p.s. we are glad to be back too!
such a cute dog. why wouldnt you be a dog lover your old dog porkchop was just the sweetest thing ever. haha. good luck! ill take him off your hands if ya need. ha.
oh marty, you will love having that little guy around... so will cooper, dogs really can be peoples best freinds, haha i am a loser. Just be patient with training him, and if you need any training advice, i took a puppy training class with my dogs because it was very frustrating, so let me know if you need any advice
Post a Comment