Sunday, August 24, 2008


Josh and I were up stairs getting ready for church this morning. Cooper was down stairs getting chewy out of his bed to take him outside to go to the bathroom. The next thing we hear is Cooper crying for his mom screaming. So josh and i took off down stairs and this is what we found. Cooper was stuck! It was to funny!

On another note, Chewy is sick and we are hoping that's its not parvo. Cooper is having a really hard time. Coop keeps on saying, "Scobby Doo doesn't get sick." Poor puppy and poor Cooper! Chewy is going to the vet tomorrow so hopefully we can get him better.

16 comments:

Krista said...

Hey Marti! I hope your pup isn't sick. The best thing if it is Parvo, is Parvo Guard. Its a product online, and its all natural and in liquid form, looks like water. But it will get rid of it SO fast! We had to use it with our dog when she was a puppy, and the vet wanted to do IV's and lots of other things but Jeff found this stuff and after giving it to her.. like hours later she was doing so much better and it was completely gone within a few days. Good luck :)

The Giffords said...

Looks like Spiderman apparently does get stuck though, even if Scooby Doo doesn't get sick. So Funny! What is Parvo anyway?

Misti and Stratton said...

Thats so funny i love coop and his little underwear haha he is a stud i hope the dog gets better because cooper really likes it and thats crazy haha

DeWitts said...

Chewy is feeling really good today. He's eating and drinking water again. So we don't think he has parvo. We will just keep are eyes on him today and if he starts feeling yucky again will take him to the vet.

Cooper is excited that Chewy wants to play with him again. Coop loves his dog!

Jennifer said...

Haha! That's a funny picture! I hope your dog starts to feel better soon.

Bekah: said...

oh man that is so sad, i hope chewy isn't too sick

this story cracks me up. i just took some pictures the other day of bryn {stuck} and need to post it (i'm so behind!) anyway it made me laugh, these two are so alike!

KARI said...

Ha Ha little boys are so much fun. Poor little doggy!! I hope he is okay:)

jes said...

i'm glad he's feeling better! that picture is so funny!
my e-mail is jlin_3@hotmail.com
it's too bad you didn't get to come! we had a flat tire on the way to snowflake, so we were like 45 mins late. i was hoping you hadn't gone to the park and thought we'd ditched ya!
let me know the next time you head this way, for sure stop by!

Jason and Kristy said...

You're puppy is so cute! Bella's going to love him! I hope he gets better, i really hope he doesn't have parvo. We'll see you guys this weekend.

Bekah: said...

hey marti

i don't have your mailing address and want to send a birth announcment. will you e-mail it to me? @ michaelandbekah@gmail.com

thanks!
love ya!

Kacie said...

Marti~ I have a question. You said that if you I go private I can put my email on my profile so people can email me still so I can add them. But how do you find their profile? I have a friend that went private before I had a blog and I went to go see if she left her address and I can't find a profile? Do you have any idea?

laura. said...

haha, that is so cute.

i hope your dog isnt sick my friends dog had that it was so sad.

good luck.

Anonymous said...

oh i hope your puppy gets better! let us know the stat.

Anonymous said...

oh i hope your puppy gets better! let us know the stat.

Timari said...

Look how cute Cooper is!!! Poor Uncle Mark. I think my dad has some connection with Uncle Mark. I'm pretty sure he keeps his eye on all us especially your dad. Hope he is feeling better. Give him hugs and kisses for us. Glad to hear the puppy is doing better.

Lacey said...

It's so scary when your puppy is sick!! Hope all is well!! See ya'll this weekend!