Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FIrst visit to the Dentist

Cooper had his first trip to the Dentist. He did wonderful!
Before we went i had a talk with him what they where going to do to
his teeth or what coop calls them his toofus, i think i did
a pretty good job explaining because he did great! He asked
a million questions, like is that going to poke me, i don't
want that in my mouth if that is going to poke me. Why are you
putting cranberries in my mouth, and it was just tooth paste.
I guess everything he does i think is wonderful, i guess i'm
just a proud mother. I was so sad i had my carmera ready to go
but left it on the kitchen table, so i took pitcure on my cell phone
but don't know how to put them on the computer so as soon as i learn
how i will post the dentist pitcures. Oh and he had no cavitites, which
i was so happy because he loves mountain dew..

4 comments:

Gardner World said...

That is so funny. I just took all mine to the dentist to and it was a really good experience. I didnt think it would be. I was really worried about Nicolas because I have to sit on him sometimes to brush his teeth. But he just sat there and didnt move at all. I love you Coppers hair, by the way!!

The Giffords said...

Yeah for no cavities and yeah for no tears!

Justin & Carli said...

Good job Cooper avoiding all those cavities! I always hated the dentist. Your little boy is too cute. So glad I finally have seen pictures of him!

Becky said...

Good job on getting him ready for the dentist! He seems so cute..I have got to meet him:)