Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa

Bruiser's first time to sit on Santa's lap and this was extra special it was his grandpa:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later that night Coop Dog went and pulled himself on his grandpa's lap and said, "where's your costume." My dad had to hurry fast and talk his way out this one and i think Coop bought it for now. Then later that night Coop said how did Santa know i wanted monster trucks i never put that in my letter, maybe i said it in my sleep. Oh i love it.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Lots of Love,
Marti

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO cute! I'm glad your dad was able to talk Cooper into believing that he wasn't the Santa at the party! =)

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Jason and Kristy said...

So cute! I love that Brewer has the same expression in most of his pictures. I love the pic of Brewer and Brooklyn, she looks so tiny compared to him. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

Caldwells said...

Coop is hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!!!

mad white woman said...

I love it when kids are young and so curious, but so believing too. It makes everything so much more fun! :)