Saturday, December 12, 2009

I love those big blue eyes!

Photobucket
I love those chubby cheeks!
I love his pudgy belly!
I love his stinky feet!
I love this little boy!
I love that he's mine!
Photobucket
It was this time last year that Josh asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him a baby. Today I can only smile because after I said that to him and I was sick all night and every night after that. That it was not because of all the sweets i ate but only because i was going to have a baby. My Christmas wish came true that year and this year I get to enjoy him. This is going to be a fun Christmas!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Hes so cute!! Chubbs and all!!

The Giffords said...

I love how chunky he is! He has great blue eyes too. I am such a sucker for blue eyes. So cute!

mad white woman said...

So glad you get to enjoy your lovely presents. :) Do have fun!

Curtis Family said...

I am sooo happy for you Marti! And he is seriously the cutest thing ever! I love baby chubs! SOOOO Cute!

Caldwells said...

Isn't it true. These little ones bring so much joy.
I can't believe how big and beautiful his eyes are. He is growing up too fast Marti!

Woodside's said...

He does have beautiful blue eyes! He is precious!